Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Room with a View

Well it's the end of my first month as GridPP Project Leader and in odd moments amid the various crises, I have pondered starting a BLOG as an auxiliary channel of communication. One of the issues is that emailing to UKHEPGRID is overkill for some things (see my next post) but a BLOG would allow people to read, or not, as they choose. Another issue is that I personally find the increasing use of blogging within GridPP very useful - yes I do read them all - and I thought it might help occasionally to be able to show the View from my particular room. I think what held me back was the fact that I might not have anything interesting to say, or perhaps, I might not have anything interesting that I COULD say in this sort of public forum. Anyway, I am going to give it a go and see whether it proves useful.

Dave.

No comments: